Thankyou so very much to Katie D @Mrsdandridge who writes the blog, http://lullabiesandlouboutins.blogspot.co.uk She kindly nominated me for the Liebster Awards. I was very excited when I received the tweet that she had nominated me!
The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 200 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It’s a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow.”
So – my friends said that after a glass of wine the facts might be funnier. So here goes…
- I once baked a house warming cake for a friend with a key on it but the key looked more like a penis! I was a novice at icing.
- I do a really good Scooby- Do impression.
- I’m a natural blond.
- I hate bad manners.
- I hate sharing food (a bit like Joey from friends).
- I have 3 tattoos but I only like 1 of them.
- I love sunshine, cider, BBQ’s and combining all 3.
- David Mitchell (not the one off Peep Show) is my favourite author.
- Baby giggles are my new favourite sound.
- I’ve learnt I’m strong, good at adapting and a good mummy to my baby girl.
- I love ‘Fizzy Fridays’ with my friends.
So here are the questions I have to answer given to me:
1. Outdoors or indoors? Outdoors – I can’t wait to finally see some sunshine this year.
2. What is your most favourite blog post and why? ‘The Bombshell….’ It was the first piece I wrote after separating from my husband. It was very cathartic and started me off on this blogging business.
3. Favourite smell? My baby girl after bathtime
4. What is the place in which you feel most happy? I’m not sure there is a place I feel happy anymore due to my recent circumstances but I am happy when playing with my daughter.
5. Daddy or chips? My lovely Daddy beats chips every time. But my baby’s Daddy will always be beaten by chips!
6. At what time of day do you usually blog? Once baby girl is in bed at night.
7. Favourite blog post you have read in the last week? http://motherventing.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/marketing/ I think it was the use of the word ‘Twat’. A lot.
8. Favourite quote?
9. If you could make your own flavour of crisps, what would it be and why? Guacamole. Avacados feature heavily in my diet. I’m also weaning my baby girl on them.
10. If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
In my new home just baby girl and me and all the furniture is unpacked and in it’s place.
- If you had a time machine, where would you go and why?
The future. I need to know things get easier and I will have the family life my daughter deserves and I am happy with a new partner…..
My 11 questions I am posing to the fellow bloggers below are:
- Cats or Dogs?
- If you could live in any period of time when would it be and why?
- What is one of your aspirations for the future?
- What was one of your most embarrassing moments?
- What is your favourite song on the radio at the moment
- When was the last time you cried tears of joy?
- What were you doing in the year 2000?
- What is your favourite food?
- Which Dr Who do you like the best (if any)?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is your favourite post on your blog and why?
So my 11 nominations are of fellow bloggers who are newbies too and have caught my eye via photographs or my heart and mind with words:
And I know you nominate me but I’m giving the love back: http://lullabiesandlouboutins.blogspot.co.uk
I hope you enjoy checking out my blog and these too! x